No character challenges you here.
Battlefield is a flat piece of brown rock with some paved ground that forms the area of the field the fighters should be on. There are two platforms, with one platform in the center of the stage and also above the two other platforms.
It's pretty similar to the Brawl version, although the main platform is now about 10% larger and the platforms are about 3% higher. It hasn't been played with too much, but hey, changes are there.
Battlefield is now located in the middle of space. The stage is constantly flying through our solar system, stopping by the asteroid belt, the sun, Earth, other planets and other areas. This loop is about 2 minutes long.
One of the most simple stages in the game, a very solid neutral stage that most characters do decent on. In particular, rushdown and grappler characters enjoy this place.
- Battlefield (Super Smash Bros. Clash, rearrangement of the main theme if one ever gets composed)
- Battlefield (Super Smash Bros. Brawl, original)
- Battlefield Version 2 (Super Smash Bros. Brawl, original)
- Battlefield (Super Smash Bros. Melee, original)
- Fighting Polygon Team (Super Smash Bros., original)
- Multi-Man Melee 1 (Super Smash Bros. Melee)
- Bonus Stage (Super Smash Bros.)
- Credits (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)
Unless noted otherwise, songs are remixed. Songs in bold are unlockable.