- Basic Info:
- Information: "Axes don't triumph vs. swords... most of the time. What about a good hammer, though? I mean, the blacksmith thinks they are an axe..."
- Match Type: Stock
- Stage: Crimea Castle
- You: King Dedede
- Your Stocks: 2
- Opponents: Ike (4/6/7/8/10/11)
- Opponent Stocks: 2
- Clear Condition: KO Ike.
- Items?: Beam Sword, Tomahawk, Low
- Rewards: Hard / Very Hard / Intense / Unfair Clear: Tomahawk (trophy)
Considering how difficult this match-up is at high level play, this event match can actually be fairly difficult. This only gets really bad if you're playing on Intense or Unfair, though.
Try to build-up damage with beam sword / Waddle Dee keepaway. Anytime you find a Tomahawk laying around, throw it. Watch out for Ike to counter it though.
- Hammers are weapons in the Fire Emblem associated under axes. They are very heavy and inaccurate, but pack a ton of power, especially when used on armored units.