- This article is about the Street Fighter Alpha games as a series. For the first game in this series, see Street Fighter Alpha: Warriors' Dreams.
Street Fighter Alpha is a sub-series of Street Fighter that had installments from 1995 to 1998. The games take place inbetween Street Fighter and Street Fighter II and also notable for introducting Final Fight characters into the Street Fighter series. The games have earned themselves a following over the years, and has spawned characters such as Dan Hibiki, Sakura Kasugano, Charlie Nash and Rose among others.
For articles on the respective games, see:
General Representation in Super Smash Bros. ClashEdit
- The aforementioned Dan, Sakura, Charlie, and Rose are trophies.
- Dan and Sakura's stage themes from the first two games are selectable music tracks on Downtown China. Charlie's stage theme from Alpha 1 and 2 was scrapped, as was Final Bison's stage theme from Alpha 3.
- M. Bison's fighting style as an assist is mostly based off how he played in this series and the Marvel vs. Capcom series.
- Karin Kanzuki can be seen in the background of Downtown China.